Welcome to CTO World Congress.
With the explosion of technology innovation, every company is now a tech company, and the CTO is the key strategic leader. This 2-day event (Feb. 14-15) is the definitive forum for CTOs to network and learn best practices.
Open Forum: The Role of the CTO
What is the CTOs role in an organization: solving the hardest coding challenge – serving as chief architect – hiring key technology managers – or making corporate strategic decisions? Join an open forum and participate in the conversation.
Building a Technology Team
CTO World Congress features thought leadership lightning talks and panel talks that showcase how top CTOs hire, retain, and manage amazing technology teams. Attendees are also invited to the GetDiversity Summit, addressing the need for diversity hiring and creating a culture of diversity.
Perspectives on Emerging Technologies
What do CTOs think about emerging technology trends such as Internet of Things technologies, Big Data platforms, API Infrastructure and Microservices, and new programming languages?
What is CTO World Congress?
CTO World Congress is the definitive convergence of hundreds of CTOs and senior technology thought leaders within a single technology conference. With the explosion of technology innovation, every company is now a tech company, and the CTO is the new key strategic leader in the corporation. CTO World Congress invites delegates from across the world to join in this community forum, discuss best practices, and advance the technology industry.
Last Year’s Speakers
Chris Van Tuin
Jekudo Privacy Company
Last Year’s Attendees
- Snehal Antani, CTO, Splunk
- Neha Sampat, CEO, built.io
- Nic Benders, Chief Architect, New Relic
- Natasha Mohanty, Co-Founder and CEO, Fem Inc.
- Ajai Sehgal, CTO, Hootsuite
- Burley Kawasaki, SVP Products and Strategy, Kony Inc.
- Kevin Scott, Senior VP of Engineering and Operations, LinkedIn
- Ankur Gupta, Senior Director, Sears Holdings
- Chris Van Tuin, Chief Technologist (US West), Red Hat
- Kit Colbert, VP & CTO, VMware
- Sveta Kostinsky, Director of Engineering, Perfecto Mobile
- Elissa Shevinsky, Co-Founder, JeKuDo
- Cornelia Davis, CTO, Pivotal Labs
- Kathy Copic, Director of Growth, Insight Data Science
- Heidi Williams, Sr. Director of Platform Engineering, Box
- Prakash Janakiraman, CTO, NextDoor
- Ilya Gelfenbeyn, Co-Founder and CEO, Api.ai
- Peter Horadan, CTO, Avalara
- Aviran Mordo, Head of Engineering, Wix
- Ken Johnson, CTO, nVisium
- Paul Hepworth, VP of Engineering, UserTesting
- John Petrone, CTO, Launchpad
- Andrea Belvedere, CTO, Gengo
- Marc Weil, CTO, Cloudmine